About Kingswood Camp
Kingswood Camp is an evangelical Christian camp situated on Lake George in Kings County, Nova Scotia. We are owned and operated by the Eastern Valley United Baptist Association and run in cooperation with the Annapolis-Digby Baptist Association. These associations are a part of the Convention of Atlantic Baptist Churches.
We seek to honour God by providing an atmosphere where campers encounter Jesus Christ and grow as His disciples through wholesome relationships with dedicated Christian leaders, in an inviting outdoor setting, while participating in safe programs and activities relevant to their physical, emotional, social, and spiritual development.
Kingswood Camp's Statement of Faith (2017)
We believe in:
- One God existing as Father, Son and Holy Spirit;
- God as Father, the relational Creator of all things;
- God as Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, who was born, taught people how to live, died and was resurrected to redeem all of creation through faith in Him;
- God as Holy Spirit, indwelling every believer convicting and equipping them for mission;
- The Scriptures as inspired by God, are the supreme authority in all matters;
- The Church as the gathering of believers who worship and serve God.
We are a member of Christian Camping International/Canada